HOW TO ORDER YOUR TABLE
After you have carefully considered the Design of your Rustic Table and read through the conditions mentioned in Delivery, then please see below the steps for ordering Your Table and the available payment options (at the bottom of the page).
Please Note: Our Lead Time Estimate is displayed on the Main Page - PLEASE CHECK BEFORE ORDERING - Thank you.
1. Choose the type of table that are interested in by visiting our online store. Each table can be purchased with or without benches and with or without buckets.
2. Consider the size of your table.
3. When it comes to the Frame colour, please add TBC if you haven't quite decided yet or add the name of colour if you have decided. Your colour options are available by visiting our Design page. Depending on when you require your table, you still have time to decide on colours and stains after you have placed an order.
4. The next field is Table Top Stain, as above please take a look at your options by visiting our Samples page.
For the stain, we always recommend that we post up to 4 samples to you. They will normally be posted by Hermes, in which case you will receive an email notification about delivery times once they are on the way. In some cases we may use Royal Mail.
If you do require samples, please add 'Samples' to the Table Top Stain field and list the requested samples in the 'Additional Requests' text box.
5. Important: Detachable legs are highly recommended if access is tight. Also convenient for if you are ever to move or would like to store the table away at any point. See Delivery for more details.
6. Consider extras. Patio tables have the option to have a parasol hole and bottle openers (see Design) page for more information.
If you are having a Patio Table, then we would recommend a cover. The bespoke fitted covers we offer are a high quality with eyelets for tethering for the winter months. Colours and sizes can be viewed at the Fitted Covers product page.
7. After making all your choices, click on 'Add to Bag' then 'Checkout'
On the next page, click on 'Continue Shopping' if your want to add a Fitted Cover for your Garden Table.
If you have a promotional code, now is the time to add it to the 'Redeem your Coupon'
8. Enter the email that will be used for all future correspondence, including receipt of your order.
Click on 'Checkout'
10. Enter your Shipping address. If you are moving or have a second address please add to 'Additional Requests'
Choose if you require delivery or you will use a Third Pary Courier or your own transport. If the latter, then the delivery fee will be removed on the next step.
Next page will ask you for your delivery method, choose accordingly.
The stated delivery times are an estimate, please refer to the Home Page for up to date times.
This is where you'll have a choice of Payment Options;
Phone Order; Choose this method if you would like to pay by card over the phone. If you select this option, someone will call you the following working day to take payment.
PayPal; Pay online with most cards. PayPal also offer 4 months interest free on our products.
Bank Transfer; Pay 30% deposit by Bank Transfer. The balance is due before or on the day of delivery, this will need to be confirmed before unloading.
Bank details are as follows;
Name: Diversified Ventures Ltd
Sort Code: 60-83-71
11. Click on 'Place Order'. After clicking 'Place Order' you will receive email confirmation to your supplied email address.
12. Lastly, your order is now placed and it's time to get excited!!
The next working day you will receive another email confirming that your order is being processed.
In the subsequent days, Maja will be in touch by email with updates on your order (Please check your junk folder)